Old 11-26-2013, 11:37 PM
BodyBuilder

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):
Default Winter Cardio

I don't know about some of you, but getting on a treadmill/elliptical/stair climber/exercise bike makes me feel like my soul is being slowly leeched from my body. Normally I get outside and ride my bike, do sprints, go for long walk/jogs, anything I can do outside in a linear fashion to burn off those extra calories. I used to be able to do gym cardio but I just can't seem to force myself to do it to a point that it's even worthwhile.

What are some of your winter cardio sessions? The gym I workout at has a pool so I'm going to try and get in some laps everyday if I can. Been also looking into getting me a medium sized tractor tire for the garage that I can flip up and down my driveway. We've been on a long run of rain and cold and it was right at the start of what I thought was going to be my cutting phase. Last year I could drop about .5-1 lb a day if I pushed it. Down 2 pounds in 9 days and it's unacceptable.

Should I maybe go for some jump rope, push up, chin up, dip rounds? I need to get my ass in gear with something I can do 2x a day and not get bored with it while the weather is shit.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0