View Single Post
Old 03-30-2013, 04:20 AM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):
Default Update On Sides

I think I will add a couple of side effects I'm noticing as of the past 2 weeks.

I have found it difficult to get to sleep at night. But it's not always bad because most of the time if I can get at least 4 hours I wake up well and have plenty of stamina and energy during the whole day. Before I started if I only got 4 hours of sleep I wouldn't be worth a shit at work and especially in the gym.

I have also noticed while drinking beer (yes I'm a beer drinker, always will be) a metallic taste in my mouth. It's not a big deal but kinda feels like when you put your tongue to a 9 volt battery. Like my mouth has a small charge when I drink beer.

Also my wife has told me a few times now how bad my breath is. She even said the other day that it smelled like a shitty diaper. Harsh!! Seems like its the worst late at night. Manageable though.

No aggression. Well no more than I had to begin with.

As seen in a different post, I am very horny lately. It's actually getting on the wife's nerves. Oh well, my hands are soft enough.

https://www.hypermuscles.com/f25/tops...ycle-log-6187/

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0