Likes (Received):

Just got home from the gym. Here it is!

Bench w Dumbbells (go heavier)
60x10,65x8,70x8,80x8*

Incline w Dumbbells (stay)
55x10,60x8,65x8*

Dumbbell Flys (stay)
30x10,35x8,40x8,45x6*

Seated Nautilus Press Machine (forced stay)
205x10,220x8,235x8,250x4*

Triceps Pushdowns (GO HEAVIER)
120x10,140x8,160x8,180x6*

Single Arm Dumbbell Tricep Extension:
20x10,25x8,30x8,35x6

Tricep Kickbacks:
15x10,20x8,25x8,30x6

***Notes***
I knew I should have went heavier on my bench press. Hell I did more weight last time. But hey that's what this log is for right? On the incline I did 2 sets and on the the third noticed almost a popping feel on my inside elbow. It didn't hurt, just was weird as I've never had anything like that happen. On the chest flys; I will stay at that weight for another week before moving up. The last 2 sets weren't how I like to lift. They were sloppy. On the Nautilus machine that's all the weight available for that machine but is a good isolator so I think I will keep that in the mix. Triceps Pushdowns. That was the best and heaviest exercise I've done for Pushdowns. 20 more pounds and I will be out of weight on that too which sucks cause I like the Pushdowns. Again, I don't know what or why but my triceps have shown the most growth and strength out of all muscles worked. I am astonished to say the least at my triceps. Standing tricep extension; everyone knows that isolates the lateral or long head of the triceps, nothing really exciting about it. I am a lot harder around the back part of my armpit and I know this exercise is doing what it's supposed to! Tricep Kickbacks are going very well I don't think I'm ready for that 5lb (only option) increase.

Had a strong week and look forward to next week! Any input positive or critiquing is welcome here.

-Topsy

https://www.hypermuscles.com/f25/tops...ycle-log-6187/

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0