View Single Post
Old 04-11-2012, 07:27 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):
Default waking up

So after sitting on my ass for 8 yrs i should just hit the roids then go hit the weights hard huh? Nah don't feel like ripping my arms out of their sockets.Its not so much waking the muscle up its getting in good enough shape first so i don't fuck my joints and tendons/ligaments off.

I have no doubt about my strength but from experience i know not to just start pumping heavy until my shit gets used to it.When i went to prison in '03 i hadnt touched a weight in a long ass time and was pretty sucked up from a long run on opiates but was still able to lift the whole stack (250?280? around there cant remember) benching on the universal like it was an empty paper bag but after about a week i couldnt bench anymore my shoulder joint was all fucked up and pulled.So my muscles were stronger than what my joints could handle after basically sleeping for several yrs nodded out on opiates and i don't want to do anything like that again so im gonna take it easy for a while.I'm in no rush and believe me once i trust that i'm not gonna pull my shoulder out or my knee i will be hitting the iron HARD and will be posting my progress here.

I will definitely be asking you guys that have been doing this a long time for advice especially about proper steroid use and pct.I never knew test could give you tits and never used any pct the last two times i used it so im wondering if the little bit of glands i have behind my nipples are from that or because i use a shitload of cannabis which ive heard can give you gyno too.Either way im glad i know now that there are meds to prevent anymore gyno i def dont want bitch tits!

Last edited by kaynoh; 04-11-2012 at 07:50 PM.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0