View Single Post
Old 04-02-2012, 08:45 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):

Quote:
SIN #3: Borrowed Research - Using someone else's funded product research to validate the claims of your own product.
I have to laugh at this one.. Cause i bet all the comaonies mentioned have used someone else's research before.. I would venture a guess here and say they used someone else's research to even look into a compound.. Some univeristy's or scientists work ..

It only makes sense.. .. If 3 companies conduct seperate research and all have the exact same findings.. Why would anyone else test the same ingrediant in the same manor.. What would be the need or what would they expect to be different???

It's certainly not cost effective. Nor is it needed..

Quote:
SIN #2: Proprietary Blend - This is when the exact amounts of ingredients are not listed, only the total amount of the blend is stated.

Truth : The manufacturers guilty of this will explain that they cannot list the exact amounts of the ingredients because their formula is so special that they do not want it to be copied. What a crock! Credible companies are not afraid of being copied. Imitation is the best form of flattery I say! Besides, most people trust the original. The proprietary blends just hurt the consumer because he or she cannot tell what is exactly in the product.
isn't this flattery contridicting the other statement above that i quoted

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0