Thread: cut stack 750
View Single Post
Old 04-01-2012, 01:16 AM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):

Yeah i guess its the same thing as first real cycle from a good source who btw is doing everything he can to make me happy seems like a good guy whoever has been listening to my crap lol they are very good at not getting pissed when people are raging and i apologize for any crap he heard from me during this ordering of my first cycle even though it looks a lot worse typed then it would be to hear it from my mouth.Being from Boston we kinda have mouths on us anyway hahahaa but its harmless barking.I'm happy with the way they have tried to help me get my first order right even though the back and forth between them and their customers could be speeded up somehow its all good.I just cant wait to start but i'm gonna hold off for a bit on starting the test e i ordered i'm not too sure my shoulder or my knee will be able to handle it with any extra agression and strength added in by a blast of test.I'm better off to work up to some natural strength in my shoulders more than what ive got now or im gonna end up in pain like i was before and my knee just tweaked on me a minute ago in my basement not even lifting just twisted it the wrong way and it feels weird now like maybe a deposit or something in there got knocked loose and is now grinding between the joint but I HOPE NOT hahaa i hope i just pulled it a little and its better when i wake up.

So i think he is sending 3 x 10ml of testoxyl and nolvadex for pct and will use this first before thinking about any stacking and see how i feel then maybe add some dbol next time. As far as using weight loss stuff i don't need it i'm 5' 10.5" at 190? lbs and not a lot of fat just flab from when there was a big ole beer belly and i ate greasy fried shit all the time.As soon as i start my cycle and workout program the remaining fat will be gone in literally days to a few weeks maybe.

And thanks for the congrats my lungs feel sooooo much better and its only been 4-5 weeks! i dont miss them AT ALL and didnt have any withdrawl i think thats a bunch of bull to keep people smoking! All i did was just stop and didnt feel anything except BETTER and better every day and still noticing other parts getting better every my memory seems to not be as bad? I can smell a lot better and food tastes soo much better already!

i heard that tren was some powerful shit probably best used if your a monster compteting thats why i changed my order i figured better stay away from that for a while.I will get big quickly with the test and by big i dont mean like bodybuilder big i mean big for me im gonna put some meat on my bones and like i was sayin i have a little bit to start with as a base im not starting from scratch as a skeleton :-)

Last edited by kaynoh; 04-01-2012 at 02:08 AM.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0