View Single Post
Old 03-30-2012, 07:50 AM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):
Default hello

Well im n or really FAT i just have a little flab here and there but actually i'm in decent shape for not doing much working out for quite a long time.This will be the 3rd time ive used steroids the other two times being spaced yrs apart the first time in 1990 then again in about '02 or '03 both times it was test cyp and basically didnt have a clue how to use the shit correctly and just let someone else give me my shots.I got a lot stronger fast the first time but tore my arms out doing preacher curls and walked around with my arms locked up in front of me like i was carrying a bag of groceries something for a few days lol.

The last time i didnt have a source except a friend who was going to mexico and bringing the shit back in tanning oil bottles who would only give me what he thought he could spare which wasnt enough and also i was working out at his gym as a guest and that didnt last either after they figured out i had been coming in like a regular but hadnt paid shit lol

My workout routine right now is very light weights just to wake my muscles up before i start my regular routine and light cardio like treadmill and stationary bike etc. I just quit smoking non filtered "rollie's" top tobacco too and can actually breathe now yeehaaa!! good thing i had only smoked that shit from about 2003 until 2011 not my whole life so theres still a chance i wont turn into a walking tumor or stroke out one day dead lifting hahahaa.

I will post some recent pics as soon as i figure out how to transfer them from phone to pc
i want to setup a folder for pics so i can take one every few weeks to see the progression if any happens :-)

I know how to eat right and have no problem getting 8-10 hrs rest every night and will definitely use proper form and workout technique or why even bother right?!!! I know my body and its not gonna take long at all before i swell up! i have done masonry work my whole life and im not a scrawny fucker or a fat fuck i just need to get in shape and it wont take as long to see results as it would if i were starting from no muscle and people who say the only way steroids are going to work is if you bust your ass in the gym first and blah bla bla etc. are full 'o shite! as long as you eat the right stuff(protein etc)and dont eat the wrong stuff, get your rest,drink lots of water,and stimulate your muscle then let it recover fully before lifting with that set of muscles again, it doesnt take living at the gym i know i have seen it i have done it and i will DO it and not spend all day at the gym :-D

Do the people who run the gbn store speak much english? because it doesnt seem like it and its starting to get a little aggravating trying to get shit paid for and on the way in the mail.The ordering method needs changing for sure why have it say "online credit card payment" when its not true unless your talking about logging into western union and using one there which is a pain in the balls if youve got a prepaid visa! they wouldnt accept my green dot visa even though they allow you to put money on the freakin card with WU! The communicating through tickets aint workin for me either i don't have days to wait for replies when everything is in a clusterfuck and things need to be asked and answered.Anyway before i get myself pissed off i'm gonna partake in some recreational herbal therapy and sleep and maybe tomorrow there will be a ticket update as it seems they answer at like 2-3am pacific time.

ps i will make a intro post in the proper section soon too ;-) and feel free to move or delete anything i post if its in the improper spot or just plain bullshit that needs deleting lol. i dont need roids to rage as i say i was born psycho hehe

Last edited by kaynoh; 03-30-2012 at 07:58 AM.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0