View Single Post
Old 03-29-2012, 07:00 AM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):
Default cut stack 750

I just ordered 2 bottles of cutstack 750 along with nolvaxyn and clomixyn and HCG and i'm kinda worried about taking HCG after reading it gave a guy gyno?I thought this would help prevent gyno and ball shrink? Anyway this is my first cycle in a long time and have just started back in the gym recently and i don't know if i should just save this for a cut cycle or go ahead and use it seeing as i have a lot of flabby fatty shit to get rid of and just be happy about any results i get?

I'm not starting as a scrawny or obese person i have a good base to work with as ive done masonry work my whole life and have done some lifting too its just not quality muscle do to the fact that up until very recently all ive done for several yrs is relax and ride my harleys!! i will post pics soon for a before and after type thread and you will see i look pretty good for a 45 yr old former lazy bastid hahahahaaa I just quit smoking tobacco a while ago too and can finally BREATHE!!! Time to get in shape again luckily muscle memory serves me well usually and it doesnt take long for my body to start looking better.

I wish i had someone who knew their shit to talk with in person before i start but i don't so i'm maybe going to join SE and do a bit more research before i start.
I know the test prop in the mix will give results if its any good and not sure about masteron 100 but ive heard people raving about tren ace though some said it was quite strong and made their heart pound etc.

So has anyone used the cutstack and if so what kind of results did you get?And should i use the HCG i'm 45 and already have some tit to get rid of somehow and def dont want anymore! should i just use nolva or clomid and figure out someone to give the HCG to or maybe change my order real quick?

I just wired the funds today and sent a ticket telling them but havent heard back yet so maybe i can still change it if what ive ordered isnt that good.I'm trying to find something thats in stock that has had great reviews about great results but i suck at finding my way around these sites so hopefully someone will read this that has some suggestions :-) THANKS

how long before i should expect to hear anything on my ticket about the funds being available for my order?

Last edited by kaynoh; 03-29-2012 at 07:12 AM.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0