Veteren

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):
Default Snipers Stinking Log

hey ho,
finished a cycle afew weeks back, but was taking it sublingually as a trial and error to see what gains if any were possible, not alot i discovered.
so i was gonna start a new cycle in 2 weeks, but decided lastnight to pull it forward for the comp, so did my first Jab this morn, my first jab in over 10years as i've been doing test sublingually in the past.
doing 10 weeks-test e 500mg, 10 weeks-deca 400mg and 15 weeks equipoise 600mg, frontloading the eq at 900mg first 2 weeks.

height:-5ft,11
weight:- 193lbs
wanting to bulk/lean gains hence the Equipoise for 15weeks.

training:-
weights:- 3day split - mon, wed, fri evening.
mon:- Chest & Triceps
wed:- Back & Biceps
fri:- Shoulders & Legs

cardio:- 5day mon, wed, fri morning, 3km fast walk treadmill @ 9 incline, then 5min cooldown, then Abs after treadmill, sat and sun morn just treadmill 3km.
tuesday, thursday i walk to the office and back 6km both days, so just over 30km walking per week including cooldown on treadmill.
i drink roughly about 8/9 shakers full of water per day

i've been mistaken for Groucho Marx so many times!!! had to give up on the cigars though due to the healthy living thing, so i lost the edge

not quite the same pose, but you can see the difference.

backs looking alot better

ha ha, definately see the difference here arms, shoulders, chest. traps!! role on the next 8weeks

Last edited by sniper300c; 08-14-2011 at 05:30 PM.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0